- Tomorrow morning please join us in the Chapel (SW corner room) for our Christmas Cookie Exchange and Tasting. You can sample homemade Christmas cookies and spend time with the rest of the Church family right after the service. EVERYONE IS INVITED! Also, if you want to bring some cookies to exchange and / or share, please feel free to do so!
- We are starting a new tradition this year, that should be a lot of fun for the kids. Each of the children will have an opportunity to hang a Christmas stocking over the fireplace in the Church Library. Please feel free to place small gifts in these stockings; but also! this is a fundraising opportunity for the Kids’ Camp Scholarships. If you would like to put some coins, bills or a check… the children will pool all the funds at the end of the campaign and share out all the proceeds equally. The child who collects the most money in his or her stocking will enjoy a fully paid Amtrak ride to the camp.
- Grace Bible Church is adopting a family again this Christmas. This family has six children, aged 4 years old to 19 years old. The girls are aged: 8, 13, 16 & 19 years old. The boys are 4 and 18 years old. Their clothing sizes are pretty average for their ages; the older girls wear women’s small sizes. The 18-year-old boy wears a Men’s Small. The little boy would love anything around cars and anything that flashes. The youngest girl would love a keyboard. They have just been given winter coats, so that is NOT a need at this time. Please bring your gifts, wrapped, on or before Sunday the 16th. That Sunday (the 16th) all the Children will dress up as Kings from the East and present their gifts “At the Altar.” Your kids won’t want to miss this, this is always a lot of fun.
- Christmas Eve will be special. There is a brief Candlelight Service at 5:00 pm.
- Our very own Susie will be serving a Christmas meal to our neighbors on the sidewalk outside the church on Christmas Day!!!
Merry Christmas! Sharon